- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Size 1,698 SQ FT
- Lot Size 6048 SQ FT
- Offered at $1,825,000
About This Property
Fabulous sun-lit single family home with many great features in top ranked Cupertino School area:
• 3 beds / 2 baths / 1698 sf living space / 6048 sf lot size
• Located in the desirable neighborhood close to Cupertino and walking distance to Excellent Cupertino schools.
• Mature and lush landscaped front yard and backyard with beautiful flowers (Roses, Rose of Sharon, Camellia) and many fruit trees (Lemon, Persimmon, Fuji Apple, Dates), Charming garden pergola in serene patio area in the backyard is perfect for afternoon tea and entertainment
• New interior painting throughout the house.
• New carpets in the living room and all three bedrooms and beautiful hardwood floors in the family room, dining room.
• Large master suite with 2 closets and master bathroom with skylight, new granite top vanity, large shower stall.
• Spacious hallway bathroom has skylight, new granite top vanity
• Gourmet kitchen with granite countertop, SS appliances with new dishwasher, lots of beautiful modern look cabinets, recessed lights.
• Formal dining room has skylight with recessed lights, contemporary fireplace surround and hardwood floor.
• Bright living room with new carpets, recessed lights and large window.
• Separate expansive family room has recessed lights and large patio door to access private backyard, nice fireplace, hardwood floor.
• Double pane windows throughout the house and Central forced air heating with nest thermostat controller.
• Laundry in garage with full size washer and dryer.
• Attached 2 car garage with many cabinets and laundry hook up with full size washer and dryer.
• Close to Apple, Cupertino Main St., Calabazas park, library, restaurants, stores and grocery shopping.
• Easy access to commute routes and highway.
• John Muir Elementary School
• Joaquin Miller Middle School
• Lynbrook High School